Saturday, November 5, 2011

Play golf with your own claimed caddie, now you can with the Racr 4-wheel advance cart.

Play golf with your own claimed caddie, now you can with the Racr 4-wheel advance cart. Video Clips.





I invented the Upright Caddy 4-wheel golf push cart that carries your bag and clubs upright because I got tired of the hassle when trying to get my clubs in and out of my bag. Golf is tough enough. Don;t need additional problems! If you prefer walking when playing golf, you owe it to yourself to take a look at this video. I am offering my RACR cart direct to you, no middlemen, at a great price. If you wish to order contact me at 1-866-892-2339 or visit my website at www.uprightracr.com Andy De Carlo misterd39@hotmail.com

Keywords: Golf, Cart, Clubs, golfballs, Push Carts, Walking, golf clubs, Pull Carts

Waffle Iron With Removable Grids

No comments:

Post a Comment